Satisfaction Guarantee & Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may contact Regalo to return it for a refund of the purchase price within 30 days of receiving the product. All returned items must be accompanied with original receipt, packaging, manual and accessories in original, as-shipped condition and no sign of use.
Regalo ukuleles come with a limited 1 year warranty that covers manufacturing defects and materials.
• Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser only, and it is non-transferable.
• Retain your original receipt & order confirmation that you received by email, as it is required to make a warranty claim.
• Any modification made to the instrument will void your warranty.
• You will be responsible for any shipping and packaging costs associated with the return of your instrument, unless it was damaged upon the initial delivery to you.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
• Damage due to negligence, misuse, accident, or improper maintenance.
• Normal fret and string wear on the instrument including broken strings and tuners due to improper tuning.
• Damage resulting from exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, dry or salty air climates.
• Exposure to heating or cooling sources that damage the instrument.
• Undesired sound and tone of the instrument that is based on personal opinion.
• Damage caused while in transit by plane, bus, or train (except for initial shipment from Regalo to purchaser).
These Items/Accessories ARE Covered Under This Warranty:
• Broken strings (any string of G C E A), we will send you a new set of Aquila strings.
• The ukulele’s walnut fingerboard, or walnut bridge are separated from the box of the ukulele because of the aging glue.
• Tuning peg screw damage (not artificially).
• Strap buttons broken.
• Digital tuner not working. You can request a brand new tuner, and in the meantime you can download one of many convenient tuner apps. One example is named “TuneforUkulele”.